Sunday, July 12, 2015

Bright Summery Scarf!

White Pants: American Eagle // Scarf: Target // Pink Tank Top: (sold out), also love this one // Wedges: Franco Sarto (old), similar here 

I can't believe how beautiful the weather has been this weekend! It seems like those days are far and few between anymore, so yesterday my best friend and I packed up and headed to the beach! It was so nice to unwind from the long week and finally get somewhat of a tan!! On our way, we decided to stop at Target for a few snacks and some sunscreen, but we ended up spending wayyy more time than intended (what a surprise, lol!) and we didn't actually get to the beach for an hour and a half later than what we planned for!

This time around, Target had SO many adorable scarves and tote bags for summer. It seemed like there were a lot of sparkles and neon, tribal-y prints, which I love!! I found this adorable scarf hanging on a mannequin right as we walked in, and it is easily one of the most wearable and eye-catching scarves I own! I knew right from the second I spotted it, that I would be pairing it with my white skinny jeans. It looks more off-white because of the lighting in the photos, but it is actually pure white with the neon print around the edges. This scarf would also look adorable as a swim suit cover up! 

Later today, I am headed to visit my alma mater for a few days and I cannot wait to be back! I am just hoping that I will get there in time to turn on the Miss USA pageant-will anyone else be watching?! Louisiana, Ohio, and California are my favorites!!

Have a blessed Sunday and as always thank you for reading!!

Xo, Alisa

No comments:

Post a Comment