Thursday, July 9, 2015

Favorite Off-the-Shoulder Top + Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!!!

Off the Shoulder Top: Target // Skirt: Red Dress Boutique // Nude heels: Nine West, almost identical here // Earrings: Kendra Scott

I think it is safe to say that off the shoulder tops are my ultimate favorite trend for this summer. I think the reason I love them so much is because they are super feminine! They really accentuate the collar bones which are one of the most feminine parts of a female's body. I have recently purchased several different off the shoulder tops, however I love this white lace one because it goes with literally everything! And even better-it is less than $20!! Another great thing about this top is that it can be worn as a crop top, or a regular length top if you choose to pair it with high waisted bottoms.

I wore this outfit out to dinner for Fathers Day this year, and I received so many compliments! I chose to pair the white top with a bright pink skirt from the Red Dress Boutique for a pretty, summery look. I linked the exact style of the skirt above, however it sold out in the hot pink. The good news is that it also comes in periwinkle, which I think is just as beautiful! I may just have to buy it in that color as well, lol! Last but not least, I paired this outfit with one of my favorite pairs of high heels that I wear all the time.

I had so much fun taking this picture because all of our flowers had completely bloomed! I absolutely love having bright, colorful flowers this time of year, but unfortunately they didn't last too much longer after this!

Let me know if you have any questions! Have a wonderful Thursday everyone,

xo, Alisa

P.S. For all of you Nordstrom Cardholders, starting today through July 16th, you can get early access to the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!! Happy Shopping!

Also, don't forget to check out the Red Dress Boutique's Home Collection which will be online starting July 10th!




No comments:

Post a Comment